Planning on posting a comment?
Please be kind to your fellow Hollyoaks fans. Leaving threatening messages isn’t very nice and is against the law. As a security measure, your IP address is stored on our system whenever you leave a message.
We’ve worked very hard to make the comments system available to everybody, please don’t make us have to force Hollyoaks fans to be a member to post messages.
If you feel strongly about a subject depicted in Hollyoaks, or indeed something on HollyoaksVillage, please voice your concern freely, but don’t use excessive swearing and don’t be mean.
HollyoaksVillage administrators follow a three-point rule when considering editing a comment. We don’t take the decision lightly because we don’t believe in censorship, but sometimes it is necessary to delete a message.
A comment, or a link inside a comment may be removed for one of the following reasons:
- Links to an unsafe or dishonest Web site.
- Comment contains spam content
- Comment is inappropriate or unnecessarily offensive
HollyoaksVillage is protected by a robust Spam Filter and, as such, spam rarely gets through. If it does, we delete it manually.
HollyoaksVillage follows a three-point code regarding comments posted on our articles.
- Green comment: Was left untouched by HollyoaksVillage administrators.
- Amber comment: A link was removed for our visitors’ security / safety.
- Red comment: Removed completely due to spam or inappropriate content.
The administrators will always post a message announcing that they have deleted or edited a comment; we believe in being transparent.
The Internet is a wonderful thing. Please, please don’t spoil it for others.